Stin Hansen brings you the sequel to the popular "Meditate Now." Meditate Now 2 brings even more meditations written and recorded from meditation and motivation expert Stin Hansen. With over 40,000 downloads a day, Stin Hansen is one of the most listened to voices on iTunes.
Guided meditation can assist you in the alleviation of stress is by helping your body reach a profound state of muscular relaxation. When you reach this level of inner peace, you can completely cease the production of any stress chemicals or hormones. You have mastered your body and your mind. You are in control. At this level, nobody and no thing can rob you of your inner peace and joy.
When mystics master this state, they describe how they are freed from fear, stress, desire, and the control of others. They can be in jail or prison, yet they are completely free.
MEDITATE NOW 2 contains powerful guided meditations to:
* Be Grateful - Relax and feel more gratitude in your life. (9 minutes)
* Anchor your Spirit--With guided relaxation and a reflection on some of the powerful words of St. Francis, this will bring substance to your life. (15 minutes, 10 sec.)
* Breathe it Out - A quick and easy breath meditation that is perfect for anxiety and feelings of panic. (7 minutes, 19 seconds)
* End Pain - Labor pains, chronic pain, surgery recovery, arthritis. This will bring relief. (15 minutes, 10 seconds)
* Your Best Self - Connect with your full potential and move beyond daily concerns with this meditation. (9 minutes, 4 seconds)
* Serenity Prayer Meditation - One of the most used tools of recovering alcoholics and addicts in the 12-step programs of AA and NA. At times of trouble, this prayer is recited repeatedly until the intensity of difficulty has passed. (3 minutes, 14 seconds)
* Center Your Chakras - Center and Align your energy centers. (12 minutes, 58 seconds)
* Emotional Acupuncture - Works like a charm for a slew of emotional emergencies. (5 minutes, 6 seconds)